Wednesday, February 25, 2015

ANTI-CAP CONTEST FLASH-BACK: MAY. 2014




al in la said...
"Yeah that's right. I need a load of your shit. Whatever you can spare. You see, I judge this contest and I ran out of things to say about the entries so…"

[NOTE: This anti-cap from Contest # 430 is the only one I have ever entered under my actual fake name. Conclude from it what you will, but you have to admit it's pretty fucking funny. Also, I think the fact that I didn't pick it as the winner, suggests I have integrity. ] 

7 comments:

JohnnyB said...

I get it. It's a load of bullshit. But enough about your judging ...

NJ-to-TX said...

"And with only a few more reposts, all the unjudged will be pushed to Older Posts. Bingo!"

Boof said...

OK I admit it. Shit jokes are fucking hilarious - almost as good as puns. Keep the scatological chucklers coming funny guy.

Anonymous said...

"I was a pretty good bullshitter myself, but I gave that all up months ago."

Could be alinla

Greenie Stik-M-Caps said...

"The changes are highlighted in red."

Anonymous said...

"Everyone's going to the cape."

Anonymous said...

"That's right, my hand is on my dick and your ass now works for Bank of America."

Blog Archive

al in la

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
BORN: Brooklyn RAISED: Staten Island WHERE AT NOW: Los Angeles, California WHY: We will one day know.