Monday, October 12, 2009

Anti-Caption Contest #212


WINNER
"OK, you win. My grandpa worked for NASA and, yes, he used to rape me."--Penelope Guthrie


HONORABLE MENTIONS
Topical, Insensative AND Funny Dept.
"It's not bad, but it doesn't give me the euphoric high I experience when I masturbate while suspended from the ceiling by a belt fastened around my neck. You got anything like that?"--R.K
.
Old School Anti-Cap Dept
"I feel silly, you crazy bastard. How the hell are you?" --Johnny B.

.Good Use of the oft mis-used word `Splooged' Dept.
"I think I just splooged on your thruster knob." --Steve_O
.
A hyphen is not the same as an em-dash Dept.
"D-o-c, a-r-e y-o-u s-u-r-e t-h-i-s i-s t-h-e b-e-s-t w-a-y t-o g-e-n-e-r-a-t-e a-a s-e-m-e-n s-a-m-p-l-e?" --Sarah

If it means that much to you Dept.
"I don't know, doc. I'm starting to feel like a fraud. I just mention Radosh in my anti-caption and I feel alinla is gonna give me at least an honorable mention. Plus, I feel kind of stupid bring $250 in quarters to every session." --Richard Hine

Classic song also came to judge's mind Dept.
."And I think it's gonna be a long long timeTill touch down brings me round again to findI'm not the man they think I am at homeOh, no no no. I'm a rocket manRocket man burning out his fuse up here alone." --Tim H

Topical but not really funny Dept.

"Thanks for letting me do this doc. I never really had a childhood after that day forty years ago when my dad made me hide in the garage one afternoon while he told the news media I'd floated away in his helium-filled balloon." --Anonymous
.

.

29 comments:

Boris T said...

"Doc, the only thing about to blast off is my bus-boner."

R.K. said...

"It's not bad, but it doesn't give me the euphoric high I experience when I masturbate while suspended from the ceiling by a belt fastened around my neck. You got anything like that?"

JohnnyB said...

"OW! OW! I'm too big for this! It's crushing my legs. Help me!"

JohnnyB said...

"No, really. You put a coin box on this and set it outside, um, I don't know, a grocery store! Kids will beg their parents to let them ride it. You'll make a fortune. Don't forget to share it with the guy who gave you the tip!"

JohnnyB said...

"So I'll be able to get back from the moon, right? I won't be crawling around, desperately waiting for some NASA rescue mission, right? Right?"

Tim H said...

"It works great, Dad. I think you're ready for your first patient."

JohnnyB said...

"You finally have the technology to go back in time and change last week's winner from 'john' to 'JohnnyB'"

Rich Lather said...

"Craig, I think I should post it under 'Erotic Services' as the 'Taint Cuddler to the Stars.'"

Sarah said...

"D-o-c, a-r-e y-o-u s-u-r-e t-h-i-s i-s t-h-e b-e-s-t w-a-y t-o g-e-n-e-r-a-t-e a-a s-e-m-e-n s-a-m-p-l-e?"

Richard Hine said...

"I don't know, doc. I'm starting to feel like a fraud. I just mention Radosh in my anti-caption and I feel alinla is gonna give me at least an honorable mention. Plus, I feel kind of stupid bring $250 in quarters to every session."

Richard Hine said...

"It's really sweet of you, Dr Bernstein, and I know I complained that my daddy never let me ride the spaceships outside my neighborhood candy store. But that was 40 years ago. And I feel nauseous. Isn't time up yet? Can we stop now?"

Richard Hine said...

"And you're sure my dream about having a rocket between my legs was nothing sexual?"

mypalmike said...

"Dig this, Daddy-O. Now that we have the jazz jet, we have the coolest pad on campus."

Richard Hine said...

"The immersion therapy isn't working, doc. I'm still wetting myself."

Kathy H said...

"You're making great progress, Bill. Now, next session, why don't you get in the spaceship and I'll sit in the chair? OK?"

dwilk said...

"Vrrroooommmm! Vrrrrrooooooomm! Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...hirrr hirrrr hirrrrr hirrrrrrrr hirrrrrrrrrrr...KAAARAAAAAUNNNCHH!!!!
Did you get that all down?"

J.D. said...

"Great that I don't have to lie down on the proverbial psychiatrist's couch, a practice that went out of fashion about 75 years ago. You've still got a goatee though and that lame little notebook, neither of which assist you in helping me cope with living in slavery under a totalitarian regime. Just gimme the fucking drugs like everybody else and we'll call it a day."

Tim H said...

"And I think it's gonna be a long long time
Till touch down brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh, no no no. I'm a rocket man
Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone."

Steve_O said...

"I think I just splooged on your thruster knob."

Steve_O said...

"It might have made some sense if mom had loved, but no- she abused me too. Every day I felt so empty and worthless and... Wait- why am I in this fucking thing?"

Anonymous said...

PATIENT: Doctor! Doctor! You gotta help me! Sometimes I think I'm a tee pee. Sometimes I think I'm a wig wam.

DOCTOR: Relax. Yor're two tents.

mypalmike said...

"Sure, the rocket is fun. But I don't think it's going to cure my depression. Only suicide will."

Tim H said...

"So, tell me doc. Do I get a meal on this flight?"

Kathy H said...

"Sorry to shake your rocket machine so much, doc. But, I'm very, very nervous."

David Herbert said...

"It's Malabar....It's Malabar!"

NAMBY said...

"Motion? Progress? Whatever. I enjoy our sessions tremendously."

TAMMY said...

"You're right! This is the--um, wait a sec...umm...umm...ahh!!-- best porta-potty I've ever used!"

Penelope Guthrie said...

"OK, you win. My grandpa worked for NASA and, yes, he used to rape me."

Anonymous said...

"Thanks for letting me do this doc. I never really had a childhood after that day forty years ago when my dad made me hide in the garage one afternoon while he told the news media I'd floated away in his helium-filled balloon."

Blog Archive

al in la

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
BORN: Brooklyn RAISED: Staten Island WHERE AT NOW: Los Angeles, California WHY: We will one day know.