Friday, May 29, 2009

10 Things Not To Say on a Job Interview


(NOTE To Anti-Cappers: Scroll down for contest #195 AFTER you read this and make a comment.)


No. 10 "Sorry I'm late. I usually don't get up before noon."
.
No. 9 "Does your health care plan cover persistent flatulence?"
.
No. 8 "My last job? I left of my own free will. They couldn't prove a god-damn thing. "
.
No. 7 "I see you have one of those computer thingies. I wouldn't trade my IBM Selectric for anything!"
.
No. 6 "Is that a picture of your wife? I'd hit that."
.
No. 5 "I'm all about diversity. My maid is Mexican."
.
No. 4 "I see you are a Red Sox fan. Man, do you remember how that ball went through Buckner's legs in '86? Holy shit that was sweet. "
.
No. 3 "Do you get the sense that a lot of men working HR are gay? I sure do."
.
No. 2 "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

No. 1 "I was a print journalist for 20 years."
.
.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And the one that always seals my fate, "Please pardon the urine smell..."
Thanks to you dear Wife for reminding me to check your blog. I'm a fan of your writing and of course, your humour! :-) Bill Moynihan

Blog Archive

al in la

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
BORN: Brooklyn RAISED: Staten Island WHERE AT NOW: Los Angeles, California WHY: We will one day know.